Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* Empty *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Petelina Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* AYY6isY

*Looks to the north* Hrmmm... we must be in Arkansas. *eyes protestors viciously gunned down by rat patrol* This cannot be happening.
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Petelina Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* OhDg942

Hrmmm... This isn't right. Star Pickle. Let's investigate.... and instigate Wink
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:51 am

*Nozdorman is wandering the Boonies, searching for powerful Sith artifacts for his organization when he comes across this shit*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* HX3YH7z
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:51 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* Td0Y15T
*sips*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 am

*Nozdorman recalls a memory of his past life, something faint, but the sight of the injustice has triggered it*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* FuDOel0
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:28 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* AQAQaMq
Mind if I CUT IN?
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 am

*Nozdorman snaps from his triggered dark memory and is prepared to face the injustice ahead of him when suddenly he is startled by this new handsome stranger*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* KIolW7M
"Who the fuck are you?!"
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:44 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* KIolW7M

"Greetings, little bitch." The mysterious stranger said, "Listen here, have you heard of a crystal? A source of Heartless Magic? Speak Quickly...I do everything fast. For I am... Fastman Smith."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:46 am

Only a master of Evil...Smith!!!
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* 3205b61f4a
Two mysterious strangers appeared. "Vee have finally found joo!" Said the gay french Fox, "You must stop zis now!"
"That's right Antoine," Said the handsome, sexy stranger, "I have a feeling you're in a cruising...for some bruising."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:47 am

Crystals?! Perhaps we search for the same thing? I am searching for powerful Sith artifacts, often described as powerful crystals....

*the angry crowd cares not for these strangers, they continue their injustices upon the denizens*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 am

Fastman Smith caressed his masked face. "A Sith Lord," he said, "Perhaps," he added or else his response would have made no sense at all.
He turned to face the two new comers, "But perhaps we should be rid of these trouble makers. They reminds me of horses...and I hate horses," MASKED MAN SAID

EDIT: MISTAKE IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:53 am

*unsheathes dark magic* Looks like all the freaks are here in Greenpatch, Arkansas tonight!
(chorus: here in Greenpatch, Arkansas tonight)
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:54 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* 7fa1838a39
"Draw zee sword Fastman."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* A4d9feb7cb
"It always is you bitches." Hot ethnic music began to fill the air.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:03 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* 2fea50b899
"WHAT?!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* 3c250bc07d
"Bastard," A masculine, deep and sexy voice rumbled, "Don't fuck with my friends. My power is maximum."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 am

Oh SHIT

*Nozdorman isn't sure what is going on and is still worried by the social injustice happening in the background.*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:06 am

"I don't know who the FUCK you are Fastman," George said which was true, the man was a damn mystery, who the fuck was he? "But you'll never have those crystals. They belong in a fucking museum."
"HEre Here!" Said Antoine, "Zee Crysteels shall be zee peoples!@"
"That's right!" Mike added, brasndishing his gun.
The ethnic music is gone, now DBZ music was playing or possible 90s alternative Rock
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* F8aOjh1

"YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR? YOU MIST MUST DIE!!!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* SVAb79a

EYY DA DA! ZA PICKLEDO!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* YGOy5d5
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* FyfHucy

"Brine has stopped."

Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 am

*Cletus is watching from afar, gripping his autographed tome tightly at the raw display of power*
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:02 pm

"Nice try," George Bashline said, "But a god is beyond space and time, much like the Burning Legion is canonically, now, in Warcraft. By the way, I'm not a demon I'm just using that as an example." Mike and Antoine nodded because it was a good example and everyone agreed.
George and his comapanions drew their swords, guns, and other things. "This sword," George said, "is the reforged Buster Sword. I will use it to slay you Fastman. And as for you," he said, "YOu look like some sort of 65 million dollar circus freak. Don't get in my way. Fastman is a bad man."
The peices were set. War was beginning. Or was it...?

"No so fast," a voice shouted. "End this violence now."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* Fd63a0742e
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:19 pm

*is still watching intently*
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:28 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* VGd0lWa

It was too late. The fight was over. "BRINE RESUME." said Dillo Brando. The horrors that were to unfold would soon be revealed.... NOW!!!!!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* C5FhfKT
"THIS.... SHERMAN.... IS MY PICKLE JAR WORLD!!!"

Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Cletus nods his head solmenly at the turn of events, knowing he was powerless to stop it.

Wiping a tear away from his eye he flips to page 420 of his holy tome and utters in a hushed voice "His name....Was Jay Sherman"

Cletus then became serious again and vowed to avenge the fallen manlet.
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:34 pm

"Oi fey," intoned the Swedish Gold lover, "All this killing and violence. It's so pointless."
He pointed at Fastman and George, "You seek the Heartless Crystals?! You want to know what they do to a man?! Let me show you."
Slowly he solemnly wheeled out a familiar face.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* 400028b68e
"This is the fate of those who seek heartless Crystals. This is...the truth."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:35 pm

"That's one wrecked hymen." Said Pickletaro, Scoffing while simultaneously sobbing for the member of the group that did the least fighting in the series, he died so it's sad.
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next