Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:37 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 6wuOTGy

"WARGHBLRLBRLBLRLBRLRLLLABLALBLABLL!" said Stowaway Carnage, who regrettably to Odnarb, was brought alongside a much more respectable master of the heartless artes, Nozdorman. As the group were recuperating from their crewmate's non-consented yelling, they pondered on their battle strategies for handling the giant chuian creatures.

"We must save Webcomic planet." said Ollid.
"Hey.... Where is it? I can still see my house from here." quipped Cleatus in his first pictured appearance in this story.
"Right there." said Bashline, cooly.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 GnP4l4J

Silence enveloped space around them.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:04 am

Bashline's Codec began to rang.

RING RING! RING RING!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 PBLg2p0

"Mr. Bashline.... we have need of your... talents...." said the mysterious hacker on the codec.

"Who are you! Where are you coming from!" "WHAT IS YOUR FREQUENCY!" Bashline yelled as the picture began to fuzzen.

"Park your ship on these coordinates... Planetside (14,88.) Land safely, pray you do not attract the invader's attention."

The picture cut out.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:12 am

The gang agreed, and began their planetary descent. However, they were not alone... as space lies to it's most convoluted of lovers...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 ROTDWzg
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:13 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 WDyv6mL
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:16 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 WP8zPNU
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 am

To be continued?
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Little did the other heroes on webcomic planet realize the true reason why Cletus was uncharacteristically docile and quiet...However, the reason? It was a hologram. Cletus has been very busy the past couple weeks, after saving The Blue Man Group from destruction in Vegas Island he was approached by a mysterious robed figure.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 A4ca67bdb8
"Spark any memories, cletus?" the robed figure guwaffed at the lad. Cletus furrowed his brow in his very usual way and wracked his brain. "Could that be...Horat!?" But...he's dead! He died along with his best friends! could he be alive still??

"If you want to find out what happened....meet me on Nutshack Planet...where it all began

Cletus was angry, but became serious after a moment, letting himself chill. The figure laughed and vanished through a portal.

Cletus closes his holy tome after reading all the information his hologram had gathered..this mysterious pickle lifeform will have to wait...more urgent matters have arised.

NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Nozdorman flips off the orb that talks to Carnage, who is in the gummi ship, and turns on another orb, getting a view of another planet...
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 KqjpeUN
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:15 pm

"Alright Gobby, what's the plan here!" bellows Kraven
You will enter the Uber Market by way of a turncoat guard. Give him some of the zenny I gave you the other night and he'll give you access to their planet....once inside you will find our person of interest and bring him to me. I'll be waiting for you in orbit, inside the space Transam. This task relies heavily on you my gigantic galvant slayer!- said Nozdorman to his Hunter.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 A5xZOg6
"Heh, no problem Gobby. Or should I say Green Giant, with what you got packing between those knees" - quipped Kevin the Hunter. Nozdorman finds the joke somewhat humorous but annoying and flicks off from the Sith communication orb.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:19 pm

*Kraven approaches a guardsman*
"Yo dude! I seek passage to the Uber Market." - bellows Kraven
"Entrance the Uber Market?!?! Yeah, that'll happen!" - snorkles the guard.
"Hey man, I have some Bison dollars here in my utility belt, if you get the Bat-verbage" - snickers Kraven, like a stoner.
"Oh, well, if you put it that way, go right in!" - huffs the guard as he pockets the cash.

"Thanks dude, and be sure to check out my podcast network! " - said Kraven
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 T5wPdmZ
"Yeah, whatever, just make sure you don't trigger the-*HRUK!!* the guard is cut off by a magical laser.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 pm

The source of the laser was none other from the Uber Markets advanced security network, the Aqua Unit Patrol Squad
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Onsj1SE
"You there, fatso! Freeze, you are tresspassing on government property!" - screamed the leader, Master Shake over a megaphone.
*Kraven gasps at the assembling security force* "By Batman's cowl!"
*screeching over the megaphone* "Ahahaha, Batman's a fucking faggot! Never seen him fucked a woman before."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 DlwpowS
"No....Batman is TOTALLY hetero!" Kraven leaps into action, as this music begins playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevzIXAtX2g#t=55s (NOTE YOU HAVE TO CLICK THIS!!!)
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:03 am

The humble gummi vessel set down onto webcomic planet, through its shield that makes it look like the sun but actually isn't. It's a normal planet.
"Stay alive you boys," Said the pilot whose name I forgot.
George nodded and left the ship, his allies in tow, entering his power stance. "Alright boys, let's move out."
Cletus seemed strangely silent and distracted. Antoine D'Collete was ready, brandishing his sword.
"Vee will destroy zee fucking evil pickles forever."
Cletus nodded. Odnard chuckled knowingly. "I'm interested in this."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 MyU26Uw

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:06 am

Meanwhile...
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 OUd51cP
Hi there. My name is Leo and I'm an average video game highscool student who's also in a webcomic. Today is the best day of my life. Today I'm going to confess my eternal love to my best friend and childhood friend Aeris Gainsbourgh who I am in love with.

The final bell rang and I left to meet with her. I told her to meet me in the utility closet. I was going to kiss her for sure!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 EOm7VTO
"Leo? What's this all about?" Aeris said, her massive breasts heaving under her shirt.
I tugged my collar. I guess it can't be helped. I needed to confess now or never.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 am

"Aeris I-" My heart raced. Finally, after all these years of secretly loving her I was going to confess! I was...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 9r2zSD0

"LEO!" Aeris screamed in terror. The snarling pickle monster approached her, its tongue ready to kill her. But it seems her scream wasn't in vain...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 1AWGucq
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:37 am

We jump to Ollid Odnarb, who is currently sneaking outside of The Webcomic Planet's Embassy.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 AWuktRc
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Ees5R8n
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Wu8HhcL
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 2EIV9IJ
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Suv37eQ

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:36 pm

After several weeks of fighting his way through Ubermarket's defenses, Kevin the Hunter finally found their target and calls in Nozdormon
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 59FFhA8
"Hey gobby! I got him!"

Nozdorman arrives in the Space Transam and picks both of them up. In the back seat he begins brutally torturing the prisoner.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 Ku8VJD1
"I want to listen to everything you know about Grilithium pickles......"

Meanwhile back with everyone else, Carnage is also helping.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 EOf8Eyv
"MOTHERFUCKER !" Carnage screams in vain as he was not able to save everyone in the Questionable Content qaurter..........
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Meanwhile....in Traverse Town. a Heartless Invasion force wanders the street.

A Heartless Knight General grabs a nearby denizen and throws her to the ground
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 JMAIcEa

"You there, tell me where the resistance is!" it bellowed in a crazy dark voice
"*8 full seconds of murmimg gibberish* I-I-I don't know anything about the resistance...." the girl sputtered.

The Heartless carressed the girl's chin
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 T79E4QT
"Then you shall die like the rest!!!" it screamed
"No, this can't be happening" thought the girl"

Her life began flashing before her eyes as the black creature prepared to destroy her frail human body. Years of living peacefully in Traverse Town all leading up to this final moment of violince...

*KSHINTCK!!!*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 B43hacM
*the heartless flies back, a large gash in it's body*
"What the fuck?!?!" The Heartless screams
"Back the fuck off......??" said the new mysterious stranger who saved the girls life.

The hearless dissipates into the air, defeated.

"Yeah...RIP." said the man.
He looked at the woman, who was now looking up at him with eyes full of hope and wodner.
"My name is Adam Jensen. I am member of the resistance....they were looking for me....and because of that you almost got hurt...." Adam said solemly.
The girl could only sputter gibberish in response, but Adam was able to decipher one sentence of it
"M-My name is Tomoko Kiroki..."

Just then, the sirens from Silent Hill began glaring, and more Heartless began to fill the streets and alleyways, heading there ways.

"Quickly, this way!" Adam Jensen grabbed Tomoko by the hand and took her down a hallway.
Tomoko was bewildered, seconds away from dying horribly, she was now holding hands with a handsome knight....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 2WcVIbY
As they hid, Adam reached up into his ear tranceiver.
"I have a friend from the Keyblade Wars. Right now we need him. He's gone quiet for a long time....let's hope he picks up now." Adam says, beginning the call.
Tomoko drools.

Meanwhile, back in the hollowed halls of The New Coney Island, where Nozdorman's secrets and treasure are stored, a call rings out,
*ring ring* *ring ring*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 XxKEkOU
A body shifts, awakening. How long has he been here? It's been hopeless for so long he lost track. But this call....it was a sign of hope. Others from his unit were still alive. This wasn't the end.

He slowly begins to shuffle around, pulling out a dulled knife. It'll take a while, but he'll get out of here.....now that there's a reason to live.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:35 pm

The heartless forces were in disarray. "Your lordship!" The heartless soldier said to the newly arrived general of the occupation forces. "The third captain is dead."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 UVlJ4Am
"..."
"C-captain?! What will we do about this?!" The soldier was getting hysterical, "CAPTAIN!? WE NEED YOUR ANSWERS!?" he began shaking him violently.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 PCHGYxr
"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" The soldier said like Rich Evans, in that exact voice in fact.
"Idiot," The lord general spat, as he easily slashed the soldier into pieces. "Never touch me. Do as you are told."
He sighed, shaking his head and removing his helmet to look wistfully into the twilight of twilight town.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 IPOgNKR
"This reminds me of an episode of Deep Space 9. Sisko...I will continue your legacy. I will never forget your sacrifice. Nor yours O'Brien...or yours Basshir."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:10 pm

We find Sollid Odnarb contacting his unseen codec contact over codec from deep inside the Webcomic Emissary, P.A.X.

"Hello? Is this DEEP M3NSCH?"

"@#(@#*@(*$@)$!&$!&*@(#&!HEIDLE@#!*@*#*!@D0N'T#*!G0*@*FUTHER!!!@*#*!#**DeI&LE." static blared from Sollid's codec after the strange message continued. Sollid didn't heed his words. However went he went into the next room, he wished he did.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 UBvR9o1
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 pm

A figure darted past Sollid's view. He was visibly shaken.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 1Z3HlVd

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:45 pm

Sollid ran fast and caught up with the masked man. He pondered who it was.

"W-who are you! SHOW YOUR FACE!" Yelled Sollid as he was freaked out by all the blood in the room from the GeoGoblin Soldiers.

"Y0U!!! DO NOT REMEMBER MEEEE?????!???" said the android assassin. "Yowr.... hands are shakeing.... are you new to this?"

"I-I'm not a rookie! I've gone through many training sessions with the real Dillo Brando!"

Suddenly an ear piercing noise came from the Android Assassin. Something was amiss... Sollid knew that not many people knew the name of Dillo Brando, he was an enigma to most. He had to know who it was.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 3LavtjD

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:48 pm

The mask whirrs and screes as it began to lift from the Assassin's face.

"My God..." Odnarb was almost left speechless after what he had seen.

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:27 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 D7IfPxz

"Odnarb... do you remember... Hot Springs, Arkansas... July... 2015..."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 3 6SG0VoW
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next