Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:33 am

*The Farmfield is shaken. A loud boom is heard*

"WHAT IN BLAZES!?!?!? I gotta alert the Boss o' this one!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Xf87mkx
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:41 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 WBGQiBy

*Beautiful humming noises are coming from this pictured ebony goddess in the middle of her wifely chores.*

"Sounds like the tractor blew a fuse again. Oh my. Oh me oh my. I can only pray that the boys outside are okay." She heaves her plump womanly breasts and lets out a sigh of concern. She carries on her duties. pondering if she should check on her husband outside, resting her firm supple ass on the table counter, creating small dimples where the marble was pressing against her amazing ass.*

"HONEY! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUND OUTSIDE! OR SHOULD I SAY... WHO!?" yelled a baritone deep buttery voice from outside the kitchen
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:49 am

*A shining, sweaty godlike being enters the room. His chiseled torso showing signs of hard earned field work but his posture denotes a man who owns his own land and is proud of it.*

"My darling wife of several eons, I love you dearly, but my body has become frail from my exposure to the elements and the accident with the tractor that . I am glad to bring attention to you that our Farmhand, Hercule, has spotted a cruiser containing a peculiar child in it... I know I cannot give you the children you so desire, but today I rescind that statement. My dear, supple assed wife, what should we name this star child?"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 PftH66J
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 am

*The unnamed woman is stunned. She stands aghast, though soon comes out of it and is driven to tears. Wiping her eye saliva onto one of her several PHDS, she finally utters a word*

"Odnarb. Ollid Odnarb is his name. He is my son. Thank you.... Be...."

*the memory begins to fade and Odnarb's screaming can be heard*

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 GER8PSz
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:15 am

*before the memory fades, he can hear a faint voice screaming, one of the other farmhands*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 SfVUcCu
THESE DANG ROCKETS WITH A BABY RUINING THE FIELD - I'M TRYING TO GET SOME WORK DONE HERE!!!
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:04 am

*Carnage feels something deep inside. Not part of Cletus' memory, but of the symbiote shell itself. His true self. Seeing Obnard in danger....triggers something deep inside him, and he regains the ability to move*

NOTT TODAY MOTREHFFUCEKCRR!!!!! - he shrieked
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 J2m6Qr7
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:05 am

PREPARE!!!!!!!!! AAGHAABLAAGGLE!!
*Carnage breathes in*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 AMsYlHV
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:06 am

And expels the vile toxic acidic poison burning melting klerf blood
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 S28CWDc
right back at burgface
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Z1H6apM

Burg is drenched in Klerf blood
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 UAwmJOS
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:43 am

The two combatants stared each other down. His secret now revealed, "Bashline" felt no need to hide his power level. Color flooded back into his body.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 ZMmAs33

"Tell me," Spax said, "Why are you here? You're a hasbeen. Long forgotten. So why are you back?"
The impostor snorted. "I serve the one who will succeed."
"You mean my master?"
The impostor smirked. "No. You serve the failure."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 RzYgopZ

His words weighed heavily on Spax. All this time he'd been rused. All his efforts, everything he had done for his master, were useless.
The impostor chuckled. "How fitting. The inferior of a set of children now serves the inferior of a set of twins."
Spax grimaced. He needed to work Chibi. He made a grab for his radio. If he could warn him, perhaps the remnants of GAMETOONZONE could join forces with-
"I think this loose end needs tying up." The impostor's arms bulged with unknown strength.
Spax sighed, looking wistfully off into the distance. "I'm sorry Cream," he whispered. Then, with the last ounce of strength he had, he turned to the Impostor. "Tell me...the sword..?"
The impostor didn't response, but the expression on his face was all Spax needed to know. With a strange grace his body was launched, his internal organs ruptured. Like a plastic bag caught in an updraft his body flew off the harrier, and darkness filled his vision.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 UrMngpY

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:49 am

Meanwhile, as the chaos ensued Spoony remembered what Obnard had absolutely told him before the fight started and I'm not making this up either. He had told him, in his shining new body, "Spoony. If things get bad...you need to protect Otakon and Cheago. They are my greatest friends and allies."
"FUCKING RUN!" Spoony Snake screamed, running like a fucking maniac from the battle. Oh he remembered Obnard's words all right and he knew when he was way out of his league. Unholy screeches bellowed behind the three as they ran as fast as they could from the battle.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 M7XvGKr

"Will we be okay?" Cheago asked, heart pounding both from the exertion of actual physical movement as well as his love for Spoony Snake.
"Just shut the fuck up and run you fat little bitch!" Spoony yelled.
Cheago's cheeks flushed crimson. Bitch? He did care for him...
"Holy fuck I'm too young to die!" Otakon whimpered, his long legs awkwardly moving.

It seemed they may make it to somewhere safe to wait and regroup, but just as the wreck of Pequod filled their sight they realized they were too late.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 1F2ZozB

"Going somewhere?" Chibi snickered girlishly.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 QkPBsvw

Spoony growled. "Listen here fagboy. Get the fuck out of my face before I tear you a know asshole!"
"Oooh such anger," Chibi said, now trying to sound tough. He tweaked his nipples, allowing his underwhelming erection to peak out of his leather pants. "Don't worry. I'm killing you last."
He reached for his keyblade. Finally, a fight to be remembered. All this time he had been mocked for his poor physical fitness and effeminate voice. But now.
"Now I'll show you a truly Buff Rik-HURK!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 KhZVZFu

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:52 am

Chibi collapsed quite dead. The dagger in his bag had been expertly wielded.
The three looked in shock as their saviors stared back, quite bemused.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 KilhvDM

"Antoine!" Cheago said, who had known he was there to help them despite having not been seen for a while. In reality he had saved Sherman and told Cheago he would return soon.
"It would seem our little charade is at an end," Doo Wright said.
"Yes," Antoine responded, without any hint of an accent.
Spoony grimaced. "Wait...just what the hell is going on?"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 JwvZnPM

Spoony leveled his gun on the two. Something was wrong.
"It's simple," Doo Wright said, "You all have outlived your usefulness. Your deaths will only make his rage stronger. Don't worry, will make it look like poor Chibi did it."
Spoony fired, "OH NO YOU DON'T!" the two weaklings would obviously go down from a few bullets.

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:56 am

BANG!
POP!

Shots rang out. Bullets which had killed dozens of heartless before bounced harmlessly off their clothes. But...how was this possible? Their powerlevels couldn't be above 2500...yet...
"Spoony! Something's wrong! They...they aren't who we think they are! It's...a shell!" Otakon felt himself begin to sweat. "What the hell are you two?!" Otakon screamed.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 WCz7PmD

The pair began to chortle knowingly. Their bodies twisted and morphed, clothes ripping and tearing as their disgusting transformations were made apparent. Cheago fainted, and Otacon wet himself, tearing up.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 KX78Rqj

"You're good," rumbled Necridely, "Too bad you're useless to us."
"Heh heh yeah," giggled the Bartlebeast, "Bye bye!"

"Spoony! YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING! PLEASE! I'M STILL A FUCKING VIRGIN!!! FUCKFUCKFUFJDWQDUQWUBD" Otacon squealed.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Lrtcilk
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6fJxqzeF88
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 0KRprpw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

The pair turned to see the source of the noise. A great surge in force energy filled their minds.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 ZSOCw4f

"Draw your swords."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Burgface, drenched in Klurf blood, was losing his control over Odnarb. But he still had him...for now.
"Don't worry!" Bashline yelled, "I've come to help you!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 ZTWDjvt

With a thud he landed a powerful blow against the dazed Burgface, finally freeing his fearless friend from his fetid fingers.

He grinned, "Well done Carnage. I see you're as powerful as ever." He turned to face Obnard, "It's good to see how quickly you adjusted to your new form. Your power will only continue to rise. Now..."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 0WHFtLj

He pointed a finger at burgface, who was now sputtering and gasping for breath. "Kill him and absorb his power. Destroy him and put an end to thss buffoonery. To think he could claim he was behind everything, or that I wasn't all I seemed." he laughed, "I'm George bashline! Your new found friend and ally. Now take his soul and become even stronger!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:13 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Q1Lf5Nt

*Burg Face is laying on the floor, hacking up blood and mucus and shit*

"Hack--aaa-aaa-wheeze..."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:43 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 DStPDMg
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:43 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 Lw7q7vG
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:54 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 RPXYYQL

"Good, you're finally in listening range." said Odnarb grimly.

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:03 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 UjA2lKX

Odnarb holds his arm to Burgface with murderous intent.

"Listen here buster. I'm not going to let some heartless DOG try and abscond with my friend's lives. I'm a man of principle, virtue and HONOR! If anyone hurts my friends, they get the lickin' from ME"

Odnarb raises his hand even further
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 OQalTSF

"And YOU!" Odnarb points at George Bashline, who is wordlessly smiling at Odnarb.

"I..." Odnarb quickly looks back to Burg Face. He raises his hand once more and closes his eyes.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:22 am

Odnarb swiftly catches his hand moments before hammering it on Burg Face's visage

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 E2jaXEe

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:26 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 M1LlpHs
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:27 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 3C78GkJ

Burg Face flashes a quick smile, Odnarb hesitates.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:31 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 IEI0qtl
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:40 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 8 JLIlmVy

KRRRSSCH!
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next